- Reading Log- Read 30 minutes everyday and then write 4 responses to your reading within a week using the reading strategies provided on the log. 2 entries must be completed by Friday and the rest of the entries and the entire log is due on Monday.
- We are working on a compare and contrast paper. This is a 4 paragraph paper comparing how the character, Byron, changed as a person throughout the book.
- We just finished working on a descriptive paragraph using figurative language.
- They are citing evidence from the book to support their claim.
- We are also continuing to talk about figurative language and the authors purpose for using it.
- We are starting our Greek Unit
- Make sure work if not finished in class is completed at home.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Greece Unit Test
Explore College Campuses
Reading and Comprehension Practice
Sentence Fragment Practice
Compound, Complex and Simple Sentences Practice
Dependent and independent clauses practice.
Grammar games and practice.
Language Arts Games
Greek Myths Games
Egyptian online activities